All articles about 亳州万达好多鸡

Chris Smalling speaks out on Man Utd defeat and pitch invader incident

first_img Comment Smalling couldn’t prevent Arsenal from winning on Sunday and going fourth in the table (Picture: Getty)More: Manchester United FCRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starNew Manchester United signing Facundo Pellistri responds to Edinson Cavani praiseEx-Man Utd coach blasts Ed Woodward for two key transfer errorsThe 29-year-old played the full 90 minutes against the north London club, but he couldn’t help prevent the loss they suffered at the Emirates.‘Disappointed with yesterday’s result but we’ll learn from it,’ he added. ‘Looking ahead. Have a good start to the week everyone!’United’s next game is against Wolves in the FA Cup on March 16.MORE: Torreira watches Arsenal beat Man Utd with ‘good luck charm’ BeckhamWill Manchester United finish in the top four this season?Yes0%No0%Share your resultsShare your resultsTweet your results Chris Smalling speaks out on Man Utd defeat and pitch invader incident Metro Sport ReporterMonday 11 Mar 2019 2:09 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link240Shares Smalling has been a regular feature in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s United squad (Picture: Getty)Chris Smalling has refused to comment on the pitch invader who approached him during Manchester United’s 0-2 loss to Arsenal.The England international was the victim of an unprovoked attack at the game after Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored Unai Emery’s side second goal.The defender appeared unscathed by the incident, and after the match insisted he didn’t want to add his own verdict on the situation as he felt the invader didn’t deserve the “attention”.More: FootballRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man City‘Commenting would only add to the attention he craved,’ Smalling said of the pitch invader.ADVERTISEMENTMeanwhile, he did speak out regarding United’s loss itself to the Gunners on Sunday in the Premier League.AdvertisementAdvertisementEmery’s team inflicted the first defeat on United since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took charge back in December. Advertisement Advertisementlast_img read more

Preparations for WIFBSC/GuyanaNRA 150th anniversary on stream

first_imgPREPARATIONS are on stream for the Guyana National Rifle Association’s (GuyanaNRA) 150th anniversary celebration with the hosting the West Indies Fullbore Championships (WIFBSC) in October.Chronicle Sport caught up with Fullbore captain Mahendra Persaud who spoke of the readiness of the body to host the region’s premier rifle-shooting contest. He said things are progressing smoothly.“Right now we are on stream, things are moving nicely. At the moment, range-wise, we are about 80% complete with that. We have to install some target mechanisms as we are moving the number of targets up from 14 to 24,” Persaud said.He added, “We’ve been getting a lot of support from the Guyana Defence Force (GDF) and Brigadier Patrick West. They have been instrumental in ensuring that we are where we are today.”The Fullbore captain added that as it relates to team preparation, the unit has been progressing as well, with regular shoots on the weekend, the latest being last weekend.“The team has started training. We’ve been working a lot at the weekends and we are moving along nicely,” Persaud said adding that ammunition for the tournament will be in the country soon.The GuyanaNRA has over the years produced the goods to keep the Golden Arrowhead flying high at the championships, and the world at large.Last year, at the World Long Range Championship at Camp Perry, Ohio, USA the West Indies team featured more than 50% Guyanese shooters.This year, the event is expected to feature shooters from Australia, England, Canada, USA and Scotland.last_img read more

Paddy Power takes BAGS live across its retail premises

first_img Share Related Articles Paddy Power has signed up to take BAGS (“Bookmakers Afternoon Greyhound Service”) greyhound content live via its TV channel across its 631 shops. Director of The Racing Partnership, Mark Kingston, said: “We are delighted that Paddy Power has joined other betting shop operators in being able to show BAGS greyhound fixtures on their channels.  The BAGS schedule comprises over 1600 fixtures per year from well-known tracks with a proven record of integrity and welfare.  This is a further vindication of the value of the BAGS brand and all it stands for.” Managing Director for Retail at Paddy Power Betfair, David Newton, added: “Paddy Power is delighted to have entered into this agreement to ensure that customers have access to a broader range of quality greyhound racing content.” The Racing Partnership (“TRP”) compiled its greyhound fixture list in close collaboration with the greyhound service. The 1619 fixtures are televised from twelve greyhound tracks: Belle Vue, Kinsley, Newcastle, Nottingham, Perry Barr, Peterborough, Poole, Sheffield, Sunderland, Swindon, Towcester and Yarmouth.  These tracks currently make up the majority of the current BAGS schedule and so are both familiar to and trusted by bookmakers and their customers.  The TRP service also includes fixtures from Towcester, home to the sport’s highest profile event, the Star Sports Greyhound Derby held each summer. ARC confirms Belle Vue closure August 3, 2020 Submit Paddy Power raises awareness of Missing People with Motherwell ‘silhouette’ stand August 7, 2020 Share Flutter moves to refine merger benefits against 2020 trading realities August 27, 2020 StumbleUponlast_img read more